Pages

Thursday 23 May 2019

Migrate from London to New Zealand

Hi, my name is Mary. I am a single mom with 2 kids. I live in Bethnal Green, London. I am planning to migrate to New Zealand because London is too crowded and things are really expensive here. I also want to move to New Zealand because I have family over in New Zealand and I want to find a better job so that i can support me and my family to have a bright and better future. And once I visited NZ is when I was a bit younger and I remembered the beautiful site of NZ, I remembered the nice art in the city and the beautiful houses I've seen. 

So 2 months later I got our visa done and paid for our fares for the boat, the boat was very big and old, and looked very unhygienic. The trip took almost 4 months to reach NZ, the trip was alright but the one thing I was worried about is hoping that we wouldn't crash on the way to NZ. Every night I prayed to God hoping that we would reach there safely. 

4 months later..... 
We reached NZ the ride was a little bumpy now and then but that good thing is we reached here safely. We got off the boat our ride and everything was arranged so we could go to our brand new home. 2 months later
Everything is settled I have a good and better job, my 2 kids are going to a nice private school and life is good out here is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.