Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2020

Chopsuey

Ingredients:

  • Carrots
  • Vermicelli noodles
  • Mixed vegetables
  • Soy sauce
  • Ginger paste
  • Garlic paste
  • Beef
Before we started cooking we sprayed the table with anti-bacterial spray we the got a clean dry cloth and wiped it down. I did this just in case there were little food particles from the previous classes.

Food prep:
Chopped our beef with the red board because it was red meat I also used a red knife to match the board. I did this to avoid cross-contamination. I am avoiding cross-contamination by carrying the meat from a plate to a board so the blood from the meat doesn't drip on all the other foods that are on the table.
Washed vegetables to get all the dirt and soil that was on the vegetable, I did this to get all the bacteria and germs to prevent us from getting sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.